FROM THE BZZAGENT CAMPAIGN PAGE:
Up to 4 out of 10 school children are affected by allergies
So it’s really no surprise that every year, two million school days are missed due to seasonal and indoor allergies. Furthermore, the effects of allergies can be much more significant than a lost day of school:
- Symptoms during the day can impede focus and result in learning problems
- Symptoms at night can cause sleep loss and lead to daytime drowsiness, making it more difficult for your child to perform well during the school day
I got this Bzzkit, after doing some research and seeing adults CAN take this at DOUBLE the dose. Mama Melissa has 'Seasonal Asthmatic Allergies' and her doctor told her to take OTC Claritin for her itchy eyes.
But it's so expensive.
Unfortunately, I LOST the pics I snapped of this campaign, so no pics for this one, But in the Bzzkit, I received
- A 10-count box on Children's Claritin Chewable tablets - Grape flavor
- A 2 oz bottle of Children's Claritin syrup - Grape flavor
- 8 coupons for $3 of any Children's Claritin product
The Children's Claritin syrup is downright disgusting. I, as well, took the adult dosage (2 tablespoons, I do believe) and it left a very strange and bitter after taste in my mouth. I usually have no real issues with medicine after tastes, but this syrup left kind of an 'acid' taste in my throat. The grape taste itself is yummy, but then the after taste hits and ruins it.
I didn't see much of an improvement myself. I still felt loopy and clouded.
Children's Claritin may be okay for children, but personally speaking, I would just buy the adult ones and halve them.
WOULD RECOMMEND: No
**I AM A MEMBER OF BZZAGENT AND HAVE RECEIVED THESE PRODUCTS IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW.