Pet Urine Odor and Stain Remover
• Our Commercial grade Pet Odor Remover formula removes all types of pet stains not just urine stains
• Not only will our Pet Stain Remover remove pet stains and odors but stops your pet revisiting the same spot
• Our enzyme based commercial strength cleaner has a fresh clean fragrance so no harsh chemical smell
• Advanced formula product is formulated and manufactured in the USA and has earned the seal of approval from the Carpet and Rug Institute as being safe to use on your carpets
• We believe so strongly in our Pet Urine Stain and Odor Remover that if you are not 100% satisfied with it we will return your money without question
We now have two little kitties in our house, both stray rescues. There's Morris, who looks like the mascot from 9 Lives and who I like to nickname 'Mr. Cranky McSassyPants,' and Sammy, who thinks he's the king of the house.
A few months ago, Sammy had a little issue that required him to stay a few nights at the vet's office. Because the vet cannot afford litter boxes for all the cats, they just put newspaper down and change that when needed. Even though it was only a 3-night stay, Sammy became accustomed to going on the newspaper, and when he returned home, he started urinating all over the house.
The other day, Sammy went in one of the living room chairs. We couldn't just remove the cushion from the chair frame, so out came the pet spray after scrubbing the urine out the best we could.
^^what I received^^
The spray took the scent completely OUT of the chair cushion. It left a light citrusy/lemony smell to the cushion, and even after it dried, the scent was still gone. It's not like the spray 'masked' the scent while wet, but returned when dry.
As I said, we have 2 cats. Morris is our upstairs cat and while he doesn't have accidents, after a while, his litter box does get an ammonia scent to it, even though we clean it multiple times a day. We tried the spray on his litter box and the ammonia scent has completely vanished.
Disabled people should have no issues using this spray. If you can work a spray bottle like 409 or Windex, you will have NO problems using this bottle. The spray itself has no chemical scent to it, so anyone with a breathing issue won't have any issues either.
You can buy this product from Amazon for $14.99.
This product works as promised. It's all-natural and has a pleasant scent.
WOULD RECOMMEND: Yes.
**As per FTC guidelines, I received this product in exchange for an honest review. Only compensation I received is the product(s) mentioned above. All opinions are my own and your usage/results may vary.**