The Secret to Long Natural and Sexy Eyelashes!
Occhio Beauty Eyelash Curler is the solution to all your eyelash problems!
- Has an ergonomic design that suits all types of eyes, shapes and sizes, including deep set eyes.
- Has contoured design that fits close to the lash line for a naturally dramatic, long lasting curl.
- Can curl the lashes easily and expertly.
- Specially designed to ensure no pinch, no pain curling when used as directed.
- Has thick, rounded pad forms for intense curl without creasing the lashes.
- Has non slip handle.
- Has spring handle which means you get a lot more lift without putting too much pressure.
- Occhio Beauty eyelash curler lifts and curls like no other eyelash tool.
- Replacement pads not required!
- Comes with free Tweezer and Mirror set!
- 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you don't like our product we will refund your Purchase. No questions asked.
Say goodbye to straight lashes and hello to sexy curvy eyelashes!
How to use the curler:
- Open the eyes wider, position the lash curler at the base of the lashes.
- Gently squeeze and hold for at least 10 seconds.
- Viola! Curly, dramatic and long lasting eye lashes!
The Occhio Beauty Eyelash Curler is made from high quality materials. It can be used on bare or mascara-coated eyelashes. It comes with Bonus FREE stainless steel Tweezer and Mirror Set.
Get perfectly groomed brows with Occhio Beauty Tweezers!
- Stainless steel professional tweezers.
- Have perfect alignment and rust resistant.
- Slanted tips for extreme precision and sharpness.
- Can remove ingrown hairs without major skin damage.
- Comes with convenient case for protection, storage and travel.
I have LONG lashes. No clue where I got them, because neither parent had what could be considered long lashes. They naturally curl as it is, but I wanted to add some more curl.
So, I was happy to get these.
^^What I received^^
I'm just going to cut to the chase, disabled people will NOT be able to use the curler, even with good hand dexterity. I recorded a video of my attempt to use the curler.
I do have Cerebral Palsy, a neurological disorder. This is why my hands movements are the way they are.
You have been warned.
Thinking I was nervous about video-taping my attempt at using the curler, I went to another room, where there was MORE light and tried again. This is a still photo of my results.
Doesn't seem to have curled lashes at all.
Most everything this curler promised, it fell short on it, with me at least.
- Has an ergonomic design that suits all types of eyes, shapes and sizes, including deep set eyes. - This it does have.
- Has contoured design that fits close to the lash line for a naturally dramatic, long lasting curl. - FALSE. I felt like I was going to gouge myself in the eye if I tried to get close to the eye lid/lash line.
- Can curl the lashes easily and expertly. - FALSE. Did not curl my lashes.
- Specially designed to ensure no pinch, no pain curling when used as directed. - FALSE. When I did get the tool onto my lashes and used as directed, it pinched my eye lid.
- Has thick, rounded pad forms for intense curl without creasing the lashes. - TRUE
- Has non slip handle. - TRUE, but the finger holes aren't designed for larger fingers.
- Has spring handle which means you get a lot more lift without putting too much pressure. - FALSE. The one time I WAS able to use the tool with success, I had to squeeze tightly to get any sort of grip.
- Occhio Beauty eyelash curler lifts and curls like no other eyelash tool. - FALSE. At least for me.
I did not try the tweezers, since I have a pair of disability-friendly tweezers that I use more (which I picked up at our local Dollar General), but Mama Melissa did and she says the disability-friendly pair work better.
You can get a set of these for yourself by visiting this link for $14.77.
Disabled people will NOT be able to use these. If you're disabled and want curled lashes, you'd be better off using a mascara that curls your lashes as you apply/wear it.
WOULD RECOMMEND: No.
**As per FTC guidelines, I received this product in exchange for an honest review. Only compensation I received is the product(s) mentioned above. All opinions are my own and your usage/results may vary.**