Gurin High Accuracy Digital Bathroom Scale with 4.3" Display and Step-On Technology:
• Gurin "Smart Step-On" technology - No more tapping or switching scale to turn on. Step on the scale and get instant readings.
• Non-slip feet will not scratch floors
• Extra large 4.3" LCD display with cool blue backlight and extra large font numbers - Easy to read from any distance and in any light condition
• Equipped with 4 latest version high precision sensors (Technology From Germany) - Consistent and accurate measurements up to 400 lb or 180 kg;
• Graduation increments of 0.2 lb./0.1 kg; Measure units are available in lb
• Auto-calibrated and automatically turns off to conserve battery life; Runs on 4 AAA batteries (batteries included). A body tape measure is included for free
• Extra thick and sturdy tempered glass top (the thickest in the current market) for safety and large 12" x 13" platform.
• 100% Gurin Satisfaction Guarantee and 2-year Gurin warranty
This is a holding post for this review. I'm having trouble getting the photos onto my computer to edit and upload them to photobucket.
Once I can get them onto my system and uploaded, I WILL edit and revise this post.
I do LOVE this scale though. The numbers are big and bright. I love the fact that I can just step on the scale and know my weight almost INSTANTLY. It also 'locks' in the reading, so if you wobble or shake, you won't get an inaccurate reading because you moved.
It's also quite hefty; it's very sturdy. The glass is thick, so there's no chance of the glass platform snapping or shattering.
It also comes with a free tape measure, so you can measure your waist, calves, thighs... whatever. I like the fact that the tape measure has a slot for the 'knob,' so if you are shaky, just slide the knob into the slot and steady the tape.
Disabled people will have NO issues with this scale, as long as they can use a normal 'step' scale. The hardest thing a disabled person might have issues with is changing the batteries.
You can order this Gurin scale by going to their listing on Amazon. This costs $23.50.
The Gurin High Accuracy Digital Bathroom Scale is honestly the best scale I've ever used. I don't want to use another scale again.
WOULD RECOMMEND: Yes
**As per FTC guidelines, I received this product in exchange for an honest review. Only compensation I received is the product(s) mentioned above. All opinions are my own and your usage/results may vary.**