• USE YOUR OWN FAVORITE COFFEE: You don't have to use flavored coffees and which may not be your favorite, you have freedom to choose the kind of coffee you want.This is the first post I've had to make of this sort. After being approved back in March 2015, I never heard from the company. After multiple attempts to contact the company through Tomoson and through the Amazon Seller page, I finally gave up and decided to do this post.
• SAVE MONEY Save Money on expensive single cup pods can cost upto 50 $ a pound for coffee and create non degradable material for earth.
• SAVE PLANET ECO FRIENDLY, GO GREEN: No Cup to throw away, Dishwasher Safe, Save Money on expensive single cup pods can cost up to 50 $ a pound for coffee and create non degradable material for earth.
• LAST LONGER, EASY TO USE: Silicon O-Ring for Less Seal Deterioration and Side Mount Grips for Immediate Removal After Brewing.
• EASY CLEANING: Smooth Inner Surface which allows for Easy Cleaning. With lid closed, turn the Cafe@Cup upside down and firmly tap the lid on a counter top; Open the lid and the entire coffee puck should fall out with a slight shake; Rinse the inside of the cup with water
^^empty shipping box, representing the shipment I never received^^
I really can't give any other feedback on this item. I do know these will NOT work with the Keurig 2.0 machines, unless you have a Freedom Clip or somehow 'hack' the machine, like taping a label from a Keurig 2.0 cup to the machine or the lid of the refillable cup.
Since I never received these, I also cannot say how easy these will be for a disabled person to use.
You can purchase these from Amazon for $7.90 plus shipping. Maybe you'll have better luck receiving them.
According to the Tomoson promotion, I am to do a giveaway, but because I never received a review sample, I do not expect the company to follow through with fulfilling the giveaway.
I cannot recommend this, since I was not given a review sample to test.
WOULD RECOMMEND: Unknown.
**As I never received this item, I don't believe I have to disclose per FTC guidelines. I am adding this disclosure to be safe.**