CushionCare Keyboard Wrist Pad comes with Mouse Pad LOVE YOUR HANDS AND WRIST!I originally got this set with plans of splitting it between Mama Melissa and myself; I was going to use the mouse pad and she could use the keyboard wrist rest.
Ever experienced painful and tingling sensation on your fingers when using your laptop or your PC?
Has your arm and hands become numb due to hours of typing and encoding?
Avoid wrist complications like Carpal Tunnel Syndrome now!
The CushionCare Keyboard Wrist Pad is finally here to offer the ergonomic support you need.
This Keyboard Wrist Pad Helps To:
1. KEEP YOUR WRISTS IN NEUTRAL POSITION - This keyboard wrist pad supports your palm during periods of inactivity, ensuring proper hand position while typing.
2. PROVIDE RELIEF FOR OFFICE WORKERS AND GAME LOVERS - Made from high-quality foam, it conforms to wrists for exceptional comfort. It does not lose its shape overtime and is very durable and lightweight.
3. AVOID INJURIES that can lead to repetitive stress disorder - It helps avoid joint and wrist problems (rheumatoid arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome).
Why Choose The CushionCare Keyboard Wrist Pad?
- Built To Last
- Made from High-Quality Foam
- Lightweight-yet-durable construction for years of use
- Non-skid backing holds pad firmly in place
- The best customer support you can ask for
Buy With Confidence! We Offer a "No Questions Asked, 100% Money Back, 3-Year Warranty" if for any reason you are not fully satisfied.
Sadly, due to room constraints, neither one of us could use this set. Even though I'm using a Asus Chromebook and she's using a Dell Inspiron 560 desktop, we have to share one 4 ft by 3 ft table for our computers.
The pictures on here don't really do this product justice. Both the keyboard wrist rest and the mouse pad are larger than expected. They are made of great quality materials and seem like they will hold up well with use. We just need to wait until we have more room to actually spread out.
^^The wrist guard and mouse pad^^
I actually do like the set. I am considering getting a second set when we do have the chance to have our own desks. The little sheep logo is adorable.
^^The little sheep logo^^
I don't see disabled people having an issue using these. They just sit on the desk/table; There's no real interaction needed besides just holding their wrists on the pads.
This is available from Amazon for $19.97.
Made of good quality materials, just don't expect to use them in cramped spaces.
WOULD RECOMMEND: Yes
**PLEASE NOTE: Photos will be added as soon as I can upload and edit them.**
**As per FTC guidelines, I received this product in exchange for an honest review. Only compensation I received is the product(s) mentioned above. All opinions are my own and your usage/results may vary.**