• Kootek hand grip strengthener is ideal for improving strength, power and speed in the wrists, fingers and forearms. Ideal for athletes, musicians, rock climbers, golfers and tennis players;With my CP, one of the things I should be doing are hand exercises. But you eventually build up a tolerance to most Stress Relief balls. That's when you need to move to something different.
• Hand grippers also work great for rehabilitation. If you suffer from rheumatoid arthritis, arthritis, carpal tunnel, tendonitis, tennis elbow and are on the way to recovery from a fractured or broken wrist, or tendon surgery, then this is the perfect gripper for you;
• This tool is constructed to be durable and offers users a top quality design with stainless steel tension springs, comes with adjustable dial that can be adjusted from 22 to 88 pounds (10-40KG);
• Ergonomically designed and it fits well for all hand sizes, perfect for men and women, seniors and teens;
• Non-slip handles covered with soft, comfortable and durable rubber for frequent and comfy usage.
The good thing is my hands and wrists aren't really affected. I have shaky handwriting due to the spastic tightness in my hands, but other than that, I have pretty good control over my hands.
^^What I received^^
This strength trainer is GREAT for disabled people, especially those with hand-wrist disabilities, like carpal-tunnel syndrome. It feels a little heavier in the hand than most Stress Relief balls, but works the hand/wrist muscles more. I could really feel the muscles working in the forearm and wrist area when using this.
The resistance in this ranges from 10 kg to 40 kg, which equals about 22 to 88 lbs. Right now, I have it set to the 10 kg level, and it still is kind of too tough for me personally.
Disabled people may need to use both hands to squeeze this, depending on their own personal dexterity.
This is available from Amazon for $7.99.
Nice premise, but a little too restricting for disabled people
WOULD RECOMMEND: Depends on the person's dexterity level
**As per FTC guidelines, I received this product in exchange for an honest review. Only compensation I received is the product(s) mentioned above. All opinions are my own and your usage/results may vary.**